- You wander the aisles of Target in order to kill an hour or so and hopefully get a couple of things marked off your grocery list in the process, not to mention, blow $100 on stuff you didn't know you needed.
- You would PAY for extra time, sleep and privacy.
- Your favorite author's latest book is sitting on your nightstand... collecting dust.
- You wonder how on earth you are going to get through the day when every last nerve is already fried and it's not even 8 AM yet.
- Family and friends give you anti-stress gifts in the form of neck pillows, relaxing foot creams and gift certificates to spas from here on out.
- You consider getting a fresh diaper, new change of clothes and socks and shoes on your tot a mini workout.
- Your son's smile lights up a room.
The best is yet to be.