Flip Off!! 2

It has been a L O N G week and I have really been looking forward to Friday Flip Offs:

In no particular order:

#1 Okay, adult acne, I've HAD IT!! I had clearer skin when I was 15 and ate junk. Gimme a break already! What is it gonna take? How much tea tree oil can one person use? And by the way, I have seen you pop up on several other Flip Off lists lately, so you might just want to watch your back.

#2 To the birds that have all of a sudden started showing up outside our bedroom window at 2:00 in the morning, let's just say I'm looking into shot guns. WTF?!

#3 Speaking of being rudely awaken at night, will the case of the hungries, the growing pains, teeth trying to bust their way into my son's mouth, tempting toys and perhaps even, the monster living under the crib, just FLIP the hell OFF?! Let the child sleep, for God's sake! More importantly let his mommy (and daddy) sleep... a full 12 hours. Thank you!

#4 No Friday Flip Off list of mine could be complete without me bitching about traffic, but this week it's my fellow motorists, okay, cyclists to be exact and point a (middle) finger. What the hell are you thinking?! You lycra-wearing snobs aren't above the law and you don't always have the "right of way". Follow the same rules as I do in my car or you're gonna hit. It's the law, oh and while you're at it, FLIP OFF!!

#5 With my (gulp) 38th birthday tomorrow, I would be remiss if I didn't give the big ole bird to AGE and growing older. I firmly do believe as Honest Abe is quoted as saying In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years, but I would swear since I had a child, I have more gray hairs and more defined crows feet than ever before. Plus, there are new aches and pains cropping up here and there and my mind is not what it used to be. This can't all be the baby's fault, so I have drawn my own conclusion that getting old SUCKS!

Whew, I feel so much better and it's all in part to Gigi at Kludgy Mom for creating this awesome meme.

Happy weekend, everyone!

The best is yet to be.