I'm In A Blog Time Out

I haven't blogged for a few days but that's not for lack of subject matter, I've just really been busy! I think I'm also still recovering from our Fourth of July weekend. Please tell me I'm not alone.

We spent Sunday night at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village en route to Santa Barbara and while I did a lot of this:
Lucas and Daddy did a lot of this:
I think know I got the better deal. 

Nothing makes Lucas happier than being in the water. He has no fear jumping in or being completely submerged. 

And as if all the pool water play wasn't tiring enough, we both took turns doing this:
Like us, Lucas LOVES hotels, especially running up and down the hallways.

Once we got to Santa Barbara, there was more water, A LOT more water, sun and s'mores!
A big thank you to Paul & Maia for inviting us to share their July 4th! I wish I could have captured a good photo of all the kids together. They had a blast.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

P.S. I'm not really in a time out. For more on what's been keeping be away from my blog, keep reading...
post signature