Ty Alexander Salon

A few months ago I mentioned an opportunity that came up while I was on a routine visit to my hair salon. 

I have created a blog for Ty Alexander Salon I am proud to announce that it is now LIVE!
Ty Alexander Salon just celebrated their one year anniversary and they finally have an online presence.

I have followed my colorist, Laura and stylist, Stephany around from salon to salon over the years and I am thrilled that Stephany and her husband, Ty finally opened their own place!

I'm also thrilled that they asked me to help them with their blog. It has been a great experience working with a client again and writing about something other than my two year old.

Please check out the Ty Alexander Salon, share your feedback and if you are in the Southern California/Orange County area, book an appointment.

post signature