- No matter how many solo flights you take with your child, you are amazed at what a great little traveler he is. I think the new toy, book and endless snacks help a lot! Oh, and the fact that it's only an hour flight to Grandma's.
- Playing Santa is really fun and Lucas' face on Christmas morning was priceless.
- You don't care if you give your child your cold, you will not, under any circumstances stop hugging and kissing him.
- Seeing your son run across the backyard with his face lifted to the sky makes you realize how much you, too have missed the sun.
- You are thrilled beyond belief when your child takes to a new babysitter.
- It's December 29 and you're still watching the Elmo holiday special because you don't have the heart to delete it from TiVo.
- You think to yourself every day, I could not love this child more and then do.
You Know You're A Mom When-sDaze
You know you're a mom when...