How Fab!

Leah, my sister and fellow blogger (LA 'n' LA) has awarded me with the '"Your Blog is Fabulous" award because as one of my three faithful, day-after-day readers and commenter's she thinks I deserve it.

Most days I do too, if I do say so myself. I'm not a skilled writer by any stretch of the imagination, but this blog has been a very very VERY good thing for me as a new mom (since Lucas just turned one, how long can I get away with calling myself a new mom? More on that later.) and has kept my psyche in check. It is my outlet, I am thankful to have it and appreciate all my readers and their comments. I excited to share this with Lucas someday.

I haven't even gotten to the fabulous part yet!

Unlike with most blog awards, I don't have to do a darn thing in order to accept it,
(i.e. share seven things about myself with you) aside from pass it along. Easy!

I've given my friend Coreen awards before and I feel as though she is still worthy. If you aren't reading her very funny, very smart and very insightful The Adventures of Captain Fussypants, Little Miss Squeak & Caleb the Wonder Dog, you are missing out! Coreen just added a beautiful new baby girl to her mix and now has even more to share. She also just revamped her blog and it is super cute.

However, if you are still interested in learning some facts about me, check out my previous recognitions here.

Thanks, Leah!

The best is yet to be.