I'm STOKED!

Projector? Check.
Pelvis and Baby Model? Check.
Yoga gear? Check.
Tons of studies backing up much of what you are going to learn from me this weekend? Check. 
I am all ready for the Yoga Conference and its is going to be fantastic because it always is. I feel so blessed and honoured to be sharing my knowledge on my two absolute favourite topics in this life.Yoga and Pregnancy/Birth. 
Today (Friday) is a very short workshop (Introduction) from 6pm-8pm and Sunday promises to be way more in-depth as we meet from 11:30am-6:30pm. 
Get ready to laugh, (maybe cry) and have LOADS of fun with me this weekend! Theres still room! I'm stoked. There is something for everyone at The Yoga Conference including a HUGE show floor that you can attend for free! Scroll down a few posts and you'll see free passes for the show. Just print them off. Hope to see you there xo