Sunday Summary 3-4-12

This was my outgoing mail on 2-28-12... I forgot to blog about it... until I uploaded the image below for tomorrow's outgoing mail.

This is tomorrow's outgoing mail :)

I have completely caught up with my outgoing mail.  I had thought of sending out some postcrossing post cards, but I honestly don't think I have any words left.  Perhaps I will tomorrow.

On Saturday, I received a "random act of mail kindness" from a Postcrossing Meet Up in Utah.  This inspired something I will be doing in honor of one of my favorite holidays - St. Patrick's Day.  I even went out and bought cards for it!  But more about that later.

My incoming mail has been rather tame for the past couple of days.  I really need to be better at taking photos of it before I open it and reply and store it away.  How has your week been?

If you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to drift off into a blissful slumber now... it's been a very long couple of days of writing :P