My Latest Obsession

Thanks to my friend, Lisa, whom I had the pleasure of lunching with last week, I have been introduced to one of the most delicious (non alcoholic) drinks I have ever tasted. 

And I'm not just being dramatic. 

Since the juice cleanse my husband and I did in February (you can read all about it here), I have grown to love tea. I despise coffee, so I'm not one to frequent Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Peet's or any other coffee chain, but I've been six times since last Tuesday. At $3.75 a pop, this could get expensive. 

If you haven't tasted it, run, don't walk to your favorite local barista and get yourself an Iced Chai Tea Latte (with Vanilla) on the double! You can thank me later.



This post is for Wordful Wednesdays and if you want to link up and see some really beautiful photographs, please visit Project Alicia.

post signature