My Greatest Hits

As 2010 comes to an end and with over 340 blog posts to my credit this year, here are my Top 10 favorite Letters For Lucas posts of the year.

I didn't pick these because of their popularity or amount of comments/traffic they did or did not receive, but because they were heartfelt, some very difficult to write and because I learned something from each one of these experiences. Thank you for accepting my words and letting me share myself with you.

If you missed any of these posts, check them out and tell me what you think!

In order in which they appeared:

Ink - March 21
I got a very special tattoo while on a girls' trip in Vegas.

We Did It! - May 19
We survived 85 days of Lucas wearing a Doc Band thanks to the help of a precious baby boy.

I'm Losing It - June 2
Dealing with the challenges of motherhood.

Guilty As Charged - July 6
Mother's guilt. Enough said.


Miscarried - July 12
A very sad day.

Is This Heaven? - August 5
Time Out at a book store? Yes, please!

Letters For Lucas - August 27

A touching letter from Lucas' dad on my one year blogoversary.

That's Not Going To Pay For College - September 2
Photos of Lucas putting everything but coins in our coin bottle.

The Briefcase - October 11
I never realized how powerful an inanimate object could be.

These Are My Confessions - November 11

This is me; the good, the bad and the ugly truth.

And because one of these is technically a guest post written by someone else...

The House That Built Me - December 13
A tearful and loving departure from our first home together.

Thank you for returning to read my words and helping me through this crazy thing called motherhood. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you some days.

And to all of you new followers, welcome, it's wonderful to have you.


I wish everyone a truly fulfilling New Year.

post signature