Labor Day Weekend

It was another busy weekend for us and I can't believe it's been four days since my last post. My head is now sufficiently bursting with blog ideas!

After training for four months with the Los Angeles AIDS Marathon Training Program and raising almost $1500 for AIDS research, your aunt Leah participated in the
Disneyland Half Marathon on Sunday.

I am so very proud of her and thrilled to report that she completed the 13.1 miles in just over 3 hours. When I saw her shortly after she finished running, she not only looked fantastic, but was already talking about running in the LA (full) Marathon in March. I think she can do it!

Other weekend highlights include; you turning 15 months old yesterday (more on that in my next post) and attending your eighth birthday party!

You had a blast playing with all the other children and especially enjoyed the water table, which I have already ordered you one of your own. I didn't capture any photos of the water fun, but I love this one of you and Ciarra, my friend Lisa's daughter.

It is so cool to see my friends as mothers. Our children have definitely added a whole new wonderful dimension to our friendships. These are amazing women and mothers.

post signature