- You use your "baby talk" out in public among adults. Whoopsy!
- Just when you think your home is sufficiently baby proofed, your toddler finds something totally obscure to get in to and/or possibly destroy.
- No matter how Norman Rockwell you envision an outing or meal at a restaurant going, your child always has an entirely different agenda.
- There is nothing quite like the sound of silence. All hail, NAPS!!
- You'd do anything to prevent your tot from getting your cold, but to stop kissing and hugging them is definitely out of the question! Bring on the baby Tylenol and Boogie Wipes.
The best is yet to be.