Sex And The City 2

While I could have done without the cheese ball karaoke version of Helen Reddy's "I Am Woman" in an Abu Dhabi nightclub, I was there opening day and loved almost every minute of this over the top fun romp. It was great to catch up with my favorite NYC gal pals, not to mention gush over the incredible fashion.

There were a couple (okay, one) of tender moments too, like Miranda and Charlotte bonding over how tough it is to be a mom. Their conversation actually brought a tear to my eye because I could SO identify!

If you are a fan of the series and enjoyed the first movie at all AND can suspend your judgments for two and a half hours and just enjoy it for what it is, go see Sex and the City 2. BUT, before then head over to The Life of a Suburban Princess for an awesome
Sex and the City giveaway, a very cool pink tote with famous quotes from the series. Good luck, everyone!

The best is yet to be.