Pretty Things

Let me preface this by saying that I have spent too much time in the same three rooms of my house the last two days!

With so much blue, boy, cars, trucks, dinosaurs and rough housing in my life these days, a fellow blogger's recent post, entitled simply Pink inspired the following tribute to girly things, also known as a wonderful daydream:



Crystalline Bubbles Perfume Bottle
Anthropologie


Dawning Lark Bed
Anthropologie


Heart-printed Lounge Pants
The Gap

Floral Note Cards
Papyrus


Madeline Smart Technology™ Make-Up Table
Pottery Barn


Alfresco Bag
Antropologie

Brightly painted toe nails, beautiful bathroom accessories, comfy, yet feminine pyjamas, stationary almost too pretty to write on, delicious bedding, long silky dresses that you make feel gorgeous and just big enough handbags. These are a few of my favorite things.

After "Girl" Has Never Been My Strong Suit, you didn't think I had it in me, did you? Thank you, Blondie 'N' SC for the inspiration.

Time to go shopping!

The best is yet to be.

Day 15/100