la la lovely package swap – part two

so… miss carolynn has received her lovely package which means i get to share it here on my sweet lil’ blog.
i got the email from danni of oh, hello friend revealing my swap partner and i was so excited. i got right to work on getting to know carolynn by sending her this email:

lovely package swap

  she responded quickly and answered all of my silly questions – like this: 
<<a favorite spot in my home would have to be my back screened in porch.
it has a super comfy outdoor couch and i can just curl up with my laptop and my puppy and escape in to the outdoors >>

i kept all of this in mind as i did my gathering
lovely swapcontents included:
1. a copy of sing+songs (“a mixed tape”)
2. a sweet hair pin from oh, hello friend  
3. a pack of letterpress note cards from simplesong designs
4. a handful of pretty japanese paper tape
5. a few mini latte bowls in pretty fall colors from anthro
6. a ruffle tote made by me!
now this is the pretty part:
swap gifts packaged
do {you} want a mini version of my lovely package? i saved up a few goodies to share with {you}

{a lovely-lindsay-lovely-package giveaway}
leave a comment here by sunday evening – the 30th and i will pick a mailbox to send treasures to.
but… you must answer all of my silly questions, too.
love, lindsay