Equilibrium

Thanks to all of my blog friends for your advice on keeping the processor on! We're still trying out all of your ideas... every time I think we've found the solution, something doesn't work right. I know it will come though, I'm sure of it! And I'm being very patient! I definitely think it's easier than his hearing aids, that's for sure!

Every time that I put his processor on, I think of the video below. Nate and I first saw this a few months ago, and it has stuck in my mind. Luckily, Lucas just kind of stops what he's doing for a moment, and then smiles. Maybe that's because he's still on his first program, I don't know. Nonetheless, this is a very interesting take on what it's like to attach the coil, something I will never experience, and Lucas will not be able to describe for quite a few years.