NZ Summer Time

Well I have once again been really slack at up dating the blog.I am still battling with injury's, having on and of problems with my ribs.So been laying pretty low try to heal up.Defiantly looking forward to getting back on the water and in the groove.

Here are a a couple of random shots of the summer time here in Okere Falls

 Huckin the front flip into the lake.Its pretty sweet trying all sorts of ticks I would never do to dirt.Might have to sack up up one of theses days and pull the front flip to dirt mmmm maybe 


Younger brother Mitch going for the flat 3

Myself throwing a clean backflip


Going for the backflip 360

A sweet afternoon on the boat


Young Regan Carlyon ripping it up on the board




Backflip fail by Bradley Lauder



My youngest brother Cole Lucas has been totally killing it in the downhill race scene here in NZ and hes only 14, watch out for this kid, up and coming name in the sport for sure!!!

Life's pretty hard in Okere Falls this is the view I look out most days

Little bro Cole riping it


Well stand by foe a paddling up date sooner than later. Hoping I will be back in the water in the next week or so!!!!!!

PEACE