2013! Are we all still here?

2013 has begun!  I am quite behind in maintaining this blog, but the letters keep rolling in and rolling out.  One of my "resolutions" this year is to keep the mail current, to respond timely, and to write more meaningful letters.  This will be a challenge, but I am ready for it!

This month has been incredibly stressful.  The talking heads in the corporate world have been telling us to shape up, and it's really put a dampener on my day to day work.  The last two days in particular have been very very stressful, with lots of shouting and even tears at one point by my superiors.  We are all fighting right now, some to keep our jobs, and some to keep the peace, so it's a bit much right now.

Outside of work, I have been so exhausted when I get home that I have done very little aside from some writing.  I have wanted to give myself a little gift, a very nice journal (with fountain pen friendly ink), very soon.  I haven't found one that I like just yet.  I need a place to vent without rambling too much to my pen pals and friends. Do any of you have any suggestions?

The only other thing I have to report is that we are looking for some winter weather to come through tomorrow.  With the chance that I might have a day off of work, I very well could be all caught up with my mail!  When the weather outside is frightful, I say stay in and correspond!