Life in White Salmon Washington

Well I have been kicking in White Salmon for 2 weeks and I am totally loving this place so beautiful pretty sweet looking out to the mountains each day-Mt Hood Mt Adams. Epic boating at your door step.Yep life is pretty dam hard here ha.Well here is a bunch of pic I snapped from my time here enjoy!

The BDP house.This is were I have been living for the past  few weeks


Here are a few shot of us on the Little White Salmon.This river is definitely one of my favourites a sick sort classic class 5 the whole way amazing boofs,the Ldub is were it at, love this river!!!!

L Jah getting his free wheel on!!!





Dylan big dog Thomson


Dylan running spirit fall. Dylan sacked up and caught the birthday eddy right above the lip of the falls,he styled the move and had sweet line of Spirit


Photo LJ


Photo LJ


Running Spirit Falls the biggest drop on the run, a nice 30ft boof (photo-LJ)



Durring my time here I was lucky enough to get the chance to climb up Mt Adams near Trout Lake.     I was so stoked on this mission, spent a night up there and snapped some pretty sweet shots.The climb was pretty savage but I managed to summit 12326ft.The skiing down was sweet, good to get back on the skis!


Looking out to Mt St Helen's 8365ft, pretty sweet sunset


Fare view of Mt St Helen's


Looking out to to the pretty sweet sunset that night


The next day, Brendon and Parker preparing for the summit


Looking out to Mt Hood


Epic views from the summit


Stoked to be on the summit of Mt Adams , amazing view up there!!!


Looking out to the mountains on the summit of Adams

Well so stoked that I got the opportunity to Climb up and ski down Adams, thanks Brendon and Parker for the invite and lending me all the gear.

Well stay posted going to head back to BC soon,hopefully everything a bit lower and good to go!

PEACE