A Retraction

Yesterday, I posted a knee jerk reaction to a letter I had received.  I vented, and then immediately felt like it was something I shouldn't have done.  I have since deleted the post.

I was annoyed at the idea that I spent hours composing a letter to someone, sent it, and received a letter back that only answered one of the questions I asked.  But, I have to ask myself - how interesting was the letter I sent?  Did I ask questions that triggered a response?  Did I elaborate and conversate to a point of a return letter being worthy?

So, instead of being annoyed with someone else, I am using it as a learning experience.  I must, and need, to be better in writing my letters.  If I expect a specific kind of response, I am only going to be disappointed. 

I apologize to those of you that read the post and commented.