design for you | ambrosia girl



my iphone desperately needed a new wallpaper design.
...and then i had an idea.
to gather up some of my favorite blog connections 
and talented graphic designers
to share a bit of their art here with you.  

i'm so excited that jenn kirk of ambrosia creative agreed to participate.
her blog is a daily read of mine. 
i've got a set of her tiny polaroid magnets on my fridge
and some painted geo blocks in the works.
i am so inspired by the way she creatively supports her sweet family.
be sure and give her a visit. 


she's created two wallpaper designs for you.
and they are just so perfect for the spring season that we're in the middle of. 
i'm using them both - one for my lock screen and the other as my main wallpaper.
a little happiness every time my phone rings. 
find her designs along with instructions on how to set them to your phone - HERE.