Banzai at Sugar Bowl

What a crazy weekend! I thought the other events on the Banzai Tour were hard but at Sugar Bowl with low visibility it proved to be more challenging. This course was again reminding me of Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Shoots, moguls, and drops. After placing 3rd with my qualifying time I started to get a little nervous, before I started self deprecating to much, I reminded my self I am here to have fun. As long as I am having fun where ever I end up in the end will be great. The ladies did give me a run for my money. I picked a line at the start which I thought would be best to get the whole shot. When my plan worked I knew as long as I stayed on my feet I had a good chance of winning.
After the grueling mogul field into a straight line I realized I had done it! Winning the Banzai event at Sugar Bowl gave me the overall win for the tour. It was so fun being on the podium next to two other fellow Kirkwood Freeride Team ladies, Marguerite Cosettini and Rose Daiek.
Even after a pretty downer snow year I am thankful to have had such a productive competitive season. I hope to use these winnings to go toward a snowmobile! Braaaaa Braaaa! I see you in my future.