1. mistake - This word always makes me think of a thick, juicy steak. Stupid, right? But why use 'mistake' when 'boo-boo' is so much more fun to say? Try it.
2. corny - You'll never hear this word come out of my mouth. Ew.
3. moist - I think this is on everyone's words to avoid list and if it isn't, it should be. Double ew.
4. cheesy - See above. Although, if I can't think of anything better, I'm WAY more likely to say 'cheesy' than 'corny'.
5. mine & no - Living with a toddler, I hear both all day every day.
6. folks - 'People', 'parents', even 'peeps' all sound so much more... civilized.
7. cancer - I hate everything about this word and all the heartache it brings.
8. denied - What a dreadful, sad word, especially when read in red and in stamp form. :(
9. crappy - I can definitely be heard saying 'crap', but 'crappy' is not a word I enjoy.
10. pooped - As in being tired. Why not just say, "I'm tired."?
This post was inspired by Stasha's Monday Listicles, a linky right up my alley!