Things Overheard At The Park

20 Things I've Overheard (or said repetitively) at the Park:  
1. "Please don't throw sand."
2. "Be still so I can put sunscreen on you."
3. "I'm going to have to call you back."
4. "You need to share."
5. "I said, 'no throwing sand!'."
6. "Stop right where you are, that's the street!"
7. "Be careful!"
8. "Shake it off, you're okay."
9. "Those aren't your snacks."
10. "No, we didn't bring Goldfish, we have Bunnies".
11. "How many times do I have to ask you to stop throwing sand?"
12. "Sand is not for eating."
13. "I'm sorry, I didn't bring Goldfish, we have Bunnies."
14. "Great, did you poop?"
15. "Slides are for going down, not up." 
16. "Wait your turn."
17. "Say, 'excuse me'."
18. "STOP THROWING SAND!! You can get a Time Out anywhere, you know?!"
19. "Someone's going to need a bath tonight."
20. "Okay, that's it! Nap time, let's go home!" 

This post was featured on Natalie's blog, Mommy of a Monster, in her weekly feature, Monster Likes #24 on Saturday, June 25, 2011. 

post signature