Happy Father's Day!

The other day I overheard my husband tell someone that being/becoming a parent is mostly about the person you choose to do it with. It's one of the nicest compliments I have ever received.

If in fact he meant he choose correctly by choosing me. Hmmm... maybe I should have asked for clarification. 

Well, I know I sure did.
 
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, understanding husband that has more patience than anyone I have ever met and has embraced parenthood with so much love and joy that it makes my heart swell.
 
It has been such a thrill to watch Todd become a father and a really good one at that. Lucas is lucky to have such a sweet Daddy and role model. 
Happy Father's Day to Todd and to all the hardworking, supportive and loving fathers out there.  

post signature