Ultimate Blog Party

This is my first Ultimate Blog Party and I'm so excited to share Letters For Lucas and meet new bloggers!

If this is your first time visiting, let me tell you a little about myself. I started blogging almost two years ago as a way to document my son's childhood and continue to do it in order to stay sane. Writing has become my therapy.

I blog about being a stay-at-home-mom to my 22 month old son, Lucas, our outings, his milestones and our sometimes precious and sometimes very trying moments together.
I also blog about being a parent without parents, date nights with my husband, favorite products (but don't do product reviews or giveaways), diet, exercise, miscarriage, travel, our recent move, my love of Dave Matthews, my sister, my friends, the rare recipe I attempt and every so often, I'll write a piece of fiction.

I tell it like it is and don't sugar coat anything. I love feedback, making connections and learning from others, so let's connect! You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I tweet all. day. long!

Please leave a comment with your blog address so I can stop by and visit you too.

post signature