Mom Snacks

You probably won't believe this but I have never tried any of Lucas' food.

I never taste tested the formula we gave him, rice cereal, homemade baby food we so painstakingly made when he was an infant, teething biscuits, puffs or other snacks.

I try to give him a lot of things I don't particularly care for like; bananas, beans of all sorts, peas, blueberry waffles and yogurt and have never sampled any of them.

He may have fed me a Cheerio or two from his snack trap, but other than that, I don't partake.

For one, his food never appeals to me and I'm not very adventurous when it comes to cuisine 2.) I'm not a snacker and 3.) I don't need the extra calories.

All that has changed now that I've discovered Annie's Bunny Grahams. Have you tried these delightful little itty bitty bite-sized nuggets of scrumptiousness? Holy cow, they're good and they should be banned from my house because now I don't buy them for Lucas, I buy them for me!

Hmmm, come to think of it, we have a lot of Annie's Homegrown products in our home. I might just have to broaden my taste buds.

Do you eat off your child's plate? What's your favorite mom, er... I mean, kid food?

post signature