Ritual Cleanse - Half Way Point

It took every ounce of willpower that I had this morning not to head straight for IHOP. I woke up ready to eat like a horse and had a nasty headache. Instead of a full stack of pancakes with a side order of bacon and a large Diet Coke, I drank another Ritual Cleanse juice and went on a 6.50 mile walk!

It's the end of Day 2 of my juice detox and I feel fantastic! I'm serious. Maybe it's because I'm a big believer in the power of positive thinking, or maybe, just maybe, this stuff really works.

I feel energized and focused and I'm loving the juices.... There are six different flavors per day made with fresh, organic, nutritious and delicious fruits, vegetables and spices: pomegranate, coconut water, spinach, kale, celery, cucumber, ginger, lemon, apple, cashews, agave, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and more!

It's hard to believe I haven't had anything to eat since Tuesday night and while there have been some very tempting moments, I have not cheated once! This is huge considering there are toddler snacks all over my house and I'm feeding my son three meals a day. Macaroni and cheese never looked so good.

I knew going without caffeine/my beloved Diet Coke was going to be the hardest part for me so I kept waiting for the headache. When I finally woke up with it, I thought I wouldn't be able to make it through the day, but as soon as I drank some green tea, I instantly felt better.
I doubt I'll ever be able to give up my Diet Coke addiction, but I am certainly going to cut WAY back!

Not feeling full and bloated has been great too.
Since all I'm doing is drinking juice and lots of water, I'm peeing a lot more than usual. I had to stop twice on my walk.

And, I know this will sound strange, but I missing chewing, so I've had two pieces of SUGAR FREE gum, for what it's worth.

Yay me! One more day to go....

post signature