A New Year

2010 was a year of highs and lows for our household. Luckily the highs outweighed the lows and in many cases I shared them on Letters For Lucas

Here are (just) the highlights:
January - Leah moved to Los Angeles.
March - I got my third tattoo.
April/May - We took a very memorable trip to Australia and New Caledonia, where I got to see my dearest and oldest friend, Sophie again after 10 long years.
May - A fun girl's weekend to San Luis Obispo.
August - Lady Gaga in concert with Leah.
August - Letters For Lucas turned one.
September - Todd started his new business, European Classic Cars on PCH.
September - I gave Seattle another shot, fell in love and got to see my friend Siobhain again after 25 years.
October - I participated in my third Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk, second with my sister and I got to cross 'walk over the Golden Gate Bridge' off my Bucket List.
December - We moved to Orange County.
December - Leah and I took Lucas to Disneyland for his visit time.
Looking forward to 2011, but not a big proponent of New Year's Resolutions per se, my goals tend to be very similar from year to year:
  • Exercise more
  • Read more
  • Cook more
  • Be present no matter what I'm doing or who I'm with. Be in the moment.
And this year, I am on a mission to declutter our home starting with Lucas' toys and books, but more on that in another post.

What's on your agenda for the next 364 days of the year?
Let's make 'em count!
post signature