Two days , great progress , no success .

After a full week of bad weather and freezing temperature we're back in the game .

Day 13 , Paul and I , after a laborious day of cleaning both snow and ice from the Fata Morgana boulder , went there , with for the first time in a month the sun .
I had in mind Satan that i've been close from doing two years ago , but never managed to do the 3 movements in a row . I again can say that i got very close , closer . Paul came up with a new sequence that fit me perfectly but the dark was already there to break my hopes . Next time .

I lately made great progress in a lot of really hard and amazing climbs , such as these two last ones but also Chaos and Gecko . I'm looking forward to get the rest that i need and go out and execute . I just need a little success now .