You know you're a mom when...
- You now know better than to take snacks to a public place unless you have enough for everybody there.
- You make your child repeat certain words because they just sound so cute coming out of their mouths.
- Your heart drops a little when you watch your toddler run up and down any surface with an incline. All you can envision is a and bloody fat lip.
- You can't understand how so many go missing. They must be hanging put with all the lost socks from the dryer.
- You are thankful for the kind fellow passengers on the airplane that not only put up with your child running their toy trains up and down their arm and your terrible singing, but also share their pretzels.
- You child uses other people's legs for support and nobody seems to mind.
- Your holidays, birthdays and other significant events are a lot sweeter when a little person is around to share them with.