These Are My Confessions...

Here goes nothing... a list of all (some) of my weird, embarrassing, illegal and shameful activities. I am sure there are more where these came from, but let's just start here.

Please don't judge.

  • I steal magazines from my doctor's office.
  • I let the gas in my car get dangerously low before I fuel up. We're talking single digits.
  • I have had the same three Netflix movies for four months. What a waste of $68!
  • I color my hair and only wash it every three days.
  • I screen my phone calls.
  • I make our bed within minutes of getting up in the morning.
  • I miss working.
  • I want to rip a person's arm off if they take food from my plate.
  • I listen to audio books when I walk.
  • I cheat at Scrabble, but rarely win.
  • I let Lucas watch too much TV.
  • I watch too much TV.
  • I record Oprah every day and I'll cry when this season is over.
  • I have never read one single Harry Potter book, nor have I seen any of the movies.
  • I don't like to eat leftovers.
  • I think there should be a ban on onions. I love the way they taste, but can't stand the way they make my house smell.
  • I can't get one hand wet without getting the other one wet too.
  • I can rarely listen to a song without singing along.
  • I can't stand people that can't show up on time.
  • I stole some erasers and gum from a convenience store when I was in the fifth grade and gold charms with my BFF Sophie when we were in junior high.
  • I use subtitles when I watch movies at home.
  • I drive over the speed limit and have been know to tail gate.
  • I'd rather send an e-mail than pick up the phone.
  • I once "borrowed" a scarf from a friend that I never returned.
  • I don't like fish.
  • I still have thank you cards to send for gifts we received when Lucas was born.
  • I recently bought a Justin Beiber song on iTunes, of course, if you got your hands on my iPod, you'd think I was schizophrenic.
  • I floss my teeth (when I floss) before I brush them.
So, there you have it. Well, some of it. What dirty little secrets are your hiding?

This post is for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop - Prompt #2: What are your confessions? (inspired by Usher)

post signature