Project Smile - November

A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home. - Author Unknown

Another month of reasons to smile!

1st - Last day of our Kindermusik class. This was our fourth session
2nd - I voted!
3rd - A glorious walk along our beautiful ocean with my beautiful friend, Jenn.
4th - A happy little traveler.
5th - Officially in escrow!
6th - Enjoyed a nice long lunch with a dear friend and Lucas turned 17 months!
7th - Celebrated my niece's golden birthday.
8th - I got to hold my girlfriend's newborn baby boy and remember back to when Lucas was so tiny.
9th - Took a peaceful walk along the beach and saw dolphins. A walk is always better with dolphins.
10th - Remembered my mother with love. She would have been 62 today.
11th - Finally got my hair cut and colored. It had been almost THREE months. So long, grays!
12th - Daydreaming about a brilliant future.
13th - Lucas found a mud puddle and he was happy as a clam to play in it.
14th - My best friend's birthday and
a fun day date with my husband complete with movie popcorn.
15th - Exercising my freedom of speech.
16th - Epic carrot cake.
17th - Dinner, wine and good conversation with a dear friend.
18th - Children that take three hour naps.
19th - Family.
20th - I threw a little shindig and brought some of the coolest bloggers together that I know: Kludgy Mom, Surfer Wife, Mommy of a Monster, The Little Hen House, Mommypants, Not Just Another Jen, A Beautiful Mess and Mamaondago
21st - A visit to the bookstore and train table.
22nd - Oprah's final Favorite Things episode.
23rd - Hiring a mover.
24th - Catching up on TiVo.
25th - Family, friends, good health, a little money in the bank and a clean kitchen.
26th - Sushi and pool with our neighbors.
27th - Dinner and a movie with my sister.
28th - Family picture in front of our new house.
29th - Story time and shaking our sillies out at the library
30th - Donating three huge bags of clothes and other household items to Goodwill. Purging feels so good!

I hope I wasn't the only one that found so many reasons to smile this month!


Alicia is the brain child behind this wonderful meme. Be sure to link up at her blog, A Beautiful Mess or check out other people's lists.


You can see my October reasons to smile here.
post signature