I've Arrived!

I received my first THREE negative comments over the weekend and feel compelled to share a note with someone who likes to call themselves "Anonymous":

Dear Anonymous,

I may not know you're name, but I do know where you live and that you spent over 10 hours on my blog on Saturday. Thank you so much for visiting, but 10 hours? I didn't think what I had to say was all that interesting and I can't help but wonder what responsibilities you neglected while you were leaving nasty comments on my blog.You are a repeat visitor too.

I really appreciate your insight and well thought out responses [insert eye roll here] to my posts, Green With Envy regarding my jealousy towards my sister for going to a taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show and Ebony & Ivory, also about my sister, our relationship and 11 year age gap.

I have never moderated my comments before they are posted and have never deleted one that I didn't agree with. Oh, I take that back, I did delete Leah's on Ebony & Ivory, but featured it yesterday in it's entirety.

I always try to answer specific questions or provide further clarification when asked, either in the form of a personal e-mail to the commenter, an update post on the topic or in my own comment for all to read. Hard to do that when I don't who you are, so I'm doing it this way.... your very own post! :)

Anonymous, please don't judge me or insult me on my own blog, but if you must don't cowardly stand behind "Anonymous". It's really unbecoming. If you're going to be negative, you should have the balls to use your name.

That is all. Thanks, again for visiting! I really do feel like I've arrived now.

xoxo

post signature