- Whatever you're eating is way more interesting and/or delicious than whatever your child is eating and you gladly turn it over to them, even if you are both eating the exact same thing.
- It's 3 o'clock in the morning and you are singing Prince's 1999 because you're out of lullabies.
- You're a fool to think just because your toddler is awake from 2:30 - 4:30 that they'll sleep in.
- You think your child's artwork is frame worthy, even if he's only 16 months old.
- You publicly (via Facebook) apologize to your neighbors for your child's loud melt down. That was really funny, Juli!
- You are more than slightly annoyed when you return home from being gone for a few hours to a child that has already napped for the sitter. This only means one thing: it's going to be a long afternoon!
- You can forget about watching any of your programs while your child is present. You couldn't hear them or follow along even if you tried.
- While you may enjoy a raining day every once in a while, it means someone is going to be bouncing off the walls by noon if you don't come up with fun and tiring activity.
- You are amazed every day that this little person that you made from scratch is yours...smiles, tears, giggles, temper tantrums and all.
Be sure to link up with your own You Know You're a Mom When-sDaze list at Mommy of a Monster.