Spinach & Feta Turkey Burgers - Tasty Tuesdays 3

I don't cook, but when I do, I am very proud of myself and like to share my recipes. But only the ones that turn out well and the ones my son enjoys.

This was another successful dinner and so, so easy, even I could pull it off!

Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers

From allrecipes.com

Ingredients - for 8 patties
2 eggs, beaten
4 ounces feta cheese
1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
2 pounds ground turkey
I also added a dash of paprika and salt and pepper to taste
Directions
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.

While the grill is preheating, mix together eggs, garlic, feta cheese, spinach, and turkey in a large bowl until well combined; form into 8 patties.
Cook on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.By the time I remembered I needed an *after* photo of my final product, the condiments had all been put away, including the buns and the kitchen was nearly spotless, except for the salad I was finishing, so I haphazardly stuck one of the left over patties on the bed of lettuce and shot this: It's probably not bad this way, if you are going for the no/low carb route.... try it and let me know! Lucas gobbled these up by the way.

This post is for Alicia's (A Beautiful Mess) Tasty Tuesdays. Be sure to go check out what some real cooks are up to.

post signature