- You're grateful for any and all naps, no matter how short they may be.
- A rare GNO is all fun and games until you wake up the next morning hungover and have to care for your tot. Ugh! When will I learn?
- You will endure episode after episode of Play With Me Sesame and The Backyardigans because they calm your child and the look on his face is pure delight.
- No matter how many times you triple check the diaper bag, you will forget something absolutely essential.
- You think to yourself almost on a daily basis "boy, this kid goes through diapers/ shoes/formula/yogurt/puffs etc., etc. fast!".
- You wonder how on earth you are going to keep up with all the Fall shows. Thank goodness for TiVo!
- Even though you may think your voice is horrendous, your child doesn't and that's a good thing because you l-o-v-e singing to him.
You Know You're A Mom When-sDaze
You know you're a mom when...