At 14 months, you:
- Can 'ask' to go to bed, for food and a bottle.
- Had your first Subway kids meal! You are no stranger to Subway, but this was very exciting for me, seeing as I eat there 2-3 times a week. No more sharing turkey and cheese.
- Know what sound kitties, dogs, cows, snakes, monkeys and sheep make and your dad and I ask you all the time because it's adorable and hilarious.
- Know where your head, belly, toes, nose, teeth and ears are. We ask you about these a lot too.
- Recognize pictures of "mama", "dada" and aunt Leah, whom you call "Eah"
- Still enjoy Kindermusik class and swimming lessons and we have signed up for another round of each.
- Got your first haircut and it instantly turned you into *sigh* a little boy.
- Have molars starting to come in and you are taking it all in stride. Thankfully, teething has never kept you awake at night or been a big issue for you at all.
- Caught your second cold from me this week. Sorry. We have both been a mess.
- Can get on and off the couch which scares the bejesus out of me!
- Can walk up stairs...with reluctant assistance.
- Took a tumble down 5 stairs this week (of course, the week Daddy is away), which scared a whole lot more than the bejesus out of me.
The best is yet to be.