Virtual Flip Offs 4

I missed last week's Friday Flip Offs, so bear with me friends, I have a lot of pent up flips to share:

#1 People that have no concept of personal space need to back the hell up and FLIP WAY OFF.

Whether, it's in line at the grocery store or sitting next to me in a doctor's office waiting room, my space is mine, not yours and I don't want to feel you sneeze or smell your breath. I don't like to be crowded in or touched by anyone that I'm not related to or have known longer than an hour. You give me the heeby-jeebies!

#2 When walking to my car with stroller in tow, I'm going to need several minutes to put my tot in the car, fold and stow the stroller and get myself situated, so for all of you that like to creep behind me in your cars because you think my parking space is 50 feet closer to the entrance, FLIP OFF!!! Park somewhere else and do the extra walking, you probably need it!

#3 My hair deserves a BIG F-you! I am so tired of blowing it straight and flat ironing the hell out of it because it is a wavy mess. We have always had a love/hate relationship and I'm over it! I'm asking for a Brazilian blowout for the next gift giving holiday.

#4 And last, but not least, I have a special FLIP OFF for the navigation system in my car. It usually gets me where I need to go, but I hate the fact that I can't enter an address or make a change to anything previously entered unless the car is in Park. This is a colossal pain-in-the-ass and extremely annoying. Every other car I have had or been in, lets you be the judge of potentially dangerous button pushing while driving. I really need to look into tripping the system.

A HUGE big thank you to Gigi of Kludgy Mom for developing this much needed weekly virtual detox!

Happy Friday, everyone.

The best is yet to be.