Friday's Flippity Flip Offs 5

It's that time of the week again and as always, I am ready to flip stuff off in a BIG way, starting with...

#1 The fasteners on shopping carts and restaurant high chairs that are suppose to securely keep your tot strapped in, but half the time are broken! FLIP OFF!

#2 Junk mail and spam deserve a big HUGE FLIP OFF! How do "they" get my address anyway?! The paper kind is not only annoying, it destroys trees and clogs our landfills and the electronic kind is just plain annoying.

I once spent over an hour calling every single catalog company that you can think of asking to be removed from their mailing list and do you know that only ONE company asked me why. Pottery Barn. God bless 'em. It took two months, but eventually we stopped getting all catalogs... we still get tons of other junk mail that drives me insane.

As far as the e-mail kind, sure, it's easy enough to hit the delete button or take the time to "unsubscribe", but I'd really just rather have an 'In Box' full of mail I actually want to read, rather than a bunch of crap I don't.

#3 People that use 'honey', 'sweetie', 'baby', 'dear' (THE WORST OF THE BUNCH!!) and other terms of endearment WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! Arrrgggg... so annoying! Please FLIP OFF, love.

#4 Predictive text can FLIP OFF! I realize it is a setting that I can control, but it's so frustrating when your phone turns 'so' into 'do' and 'seacliff' into 'deadlier and won't let me use (type) 'hell'.

Thank you to Gigi of Kludgy Mom for this most refreshing, rejuvenating and really awesome meme.

Happy weekend, everyone!

The best is yet to be.