This month you:
- Attended your third birthday party.
- Went to your first Super Bowl party and watched the New Orleans Saints (31) beat the Indianapolis Colts (17).
- Met my favorite dog, Winston.
- Learned how to clap and can do it upon hearing "clap", "pat", "good job", and "yay Lucas" AND seeing it on TV.
- Went in a swimming pool for the first time.
- Had professional photos taken at Sears Portrait Studio.
- Have almost eight teeth! The last three weeks have been torturous waiting for those incisors to break through.
- Were fitted for and started wearing the Doc Band.
- Fell in love with the swing and everything else there is to see and do at the park.
- Love cause and effect toys (Silly Town, blocks) and games (peek-a-boo and hide-and-seek).
- Are able to roll a ball back to me, hand me objects and feed me snacks from your stash. There are Cheerios and puffs are over this house!
- Had to have your crib lowered because you are almost at the stage where you are pulling yourself up on things and that's just dangerous.
- Rock back and forth on your hands and knees and scoot backwards. Thank goodness we had the house baby proofed in anticipation of you crawling soon...we hope. :)
- Your eyes are still blue.