Innovations For Modern Parents

Now that you are eating solid food and enjoying three meals a day, I have found myself immersed in baby food feeding supplies and I am loving Boon products!

The Boon tag line is Innovations for Modern Parents. I don't know that I would call myself a "modern" parent and I'm not particularly wild about modern design per say, but I do appreciate cool products with a creative edge and modern convenience.

Surprisingly, I found Boon products at my local grocery store. Not the usual place for innovative, sleek, modern baby goods.


The baby food dispensing spoon is one of the very best baby product discoveries I have come across. On-the-go, one-handed feeding....genius! I also love the sphere-shaped snack ball. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?


After visiting the Boon Web site, I learned that they also make great toys, bath gear and organizational items. I am really digging their Flair highchair too, but not quite ready to pull the trigger on that yet (AKA fork over $230!).


The best is yet to be and I am liking the feeding phase. Never thought I'd say that!