Gimme Gimme Gimme

I need a manicure, no a facial, and a massage.
I need some girl time.
I need a cocktail.
I need to take a long cleansing breath.
I need to have a good cry.
I wish I were getting lost in an epic novel right now on a plane on the way to Paris.
I wish we never ran out of toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex or peanut butter in my house.
I wish I had a garden of big beautiful bright cheery sunflowers and a personal chef and that there were clean sheets on my bed.
I want to have a snot coming out of my nose, tears running down my face laugh fest.
I want to run so hard that it feels like my heart might burst right out of my chest.
I want someone to clean out my wallet, balance my check book and organize all my photos.
I want to return to Africa.
I crave adult conversation.
I crave a Crumbs chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
I would like to sleep for 11 hours straight without interruption.
I would like to have a dog.
I should drink more water.

Gimme a break, I really just need a manicure and your smiles.

The best is yet to be.