la la lovely package swap – sneak peek!

lovely package swap goodies 044

remember this? the lovely package swap?? i was paired up with sweet carolynn of the  pretty blog/shop two brunettes. i was so excited to see that i had been matched up with such a pretty cyber-space. she’s really lovely and after getting-to-know-you emails {you should see ‘em – the emails, i mean. they’re both over the top} i quickly found out that she is a girl from my own heart. anthro + fleet foxes + sun porches + happy tape + miniature-goodies +  crafty skills +  lovely blog pictures = swap partner happiness! it also means that i had an excuse to order from some of my favorite etsy shops and pick up extra treats while on my seattle adventure.

the whole idea behind this swap was to package your gifts up all pretty. my specialty. and i couldn’t wait to get in my creative place and make carolynn something fab to find in her mailbox. i kept waiting for that free time to come. to turn up my music – sprawl my supplies out all over the house and get to work. that quiet/free moment just wasn’t happening and i just kept waiting. finally the other night – all boys in this mad house were asleep. one on the couch and two in my bed {guess which was which and you’ll get a prize.} i flipped on pandora and buried myself in creative goodness. it was so fun. and so happy. and so relaxing. cutting + gluing + magazines + yarn + sewing machine + blitzen trapper + pretty gifts + sweet carolynn for inspiration = lindsay, totally in her element. {you should have seen me – this package is over the top} i can’t wait to show you the rest.

love, lindsay