Father's Day


Well, Nate's first Father's Day came and went without him. I guess it was kind of bad timing, taking 40 kids to Costa Rica on Father's Day, but what are you gonna do? There will be many more to come. I just want to make it public what a wonderful father Nate is. I feel so blessed that he is the father of my son. He's so good with him and from the day he was born, Nate has played a very active role in his life, changing diapers, feeding him, bathing him, playing with him, and attending all of his doctor's appointments that he possibly can. I appreciate his support beyond measure. He didn't sign up for this "special baby" thing, but he surely has embraced it. Nate can get Lucas to laugh like no one else can. Lucas adores his daddy, and so do I. I miss him to pieces right now, and I don't know what I'd do without him.